Find out how you can save on your next call by checking out our coupons.
When it comes to the plumbing in your home, count on the Windcrest experts with the most up-to-date technology. At A&A Plumbing we use the most recent technology for all of our jobs, as well as keep up with industry standards and news.
The Advantages of an Efficient Boiler
While at first glance, a boiler and a water heater seem to do the same job, there are many advantages to having a boiler in your home over a water heater. At A&A Plumbing our technicians will always recommend the best options for your home. The advantages of having a boiler in your home are plenty and include:
- Space: A boiler is compact and takes up less space than a traditional water heater. The unit itself is just one appliance, where a water heater is a tank and appliance.
- Energy saving: Since a boiler works with steam, it’s often safer for the environment. Being able to run on renewable energy such as natural gas or wood also makes a boiler a more green option.
- Closed loop: A water tank will continuously fill the tank with new water, while a boiler works on a closed loop system, reusing the water not spent.
The Future of Water Heaters are Tankless
A tankless water heater is another great option to replace a traditional water heater. The tankless option is smaller and more efficient as the heating element heats the water as it enters your pipes, rather than having to heat an entire tank. Tankless water heaters are ideal for small spaces and will save homeowners money in the long run as they will help lower water bill costs and will need less repairs. A tankless water heater can also last up to 10 years longer than a conventional water heater so it will need to be replaced less often as well.
- Clogged toilet repair
- Sump pumps
- Slab leak and below foundation repair
- Burst pipe repair
- Drain cleaning
- Gas line and sewer line repair
- Commercial plumbing
- Water leak detection
- Water filtration systems
See what our customers are saying about us in our reviews.
for Windcrest, TX
Installed a new rheem 50 gallon gas water heater with all the required code upgrades.
Slab leak diagnostic and repair
Slab leak detection and water line reroute.
Removed the old moen kitchen faucet then installed a new moen kitchen faucet provided by the homeowner.