Learn how you can save on your next plumbing project by downloading our online coupons.
How to Prevent a Clogged Toilet
While sometimes a clog is unavoidable, there are several things you can do to decrease the chances of getting your toilet clogged.
- Use less toilet paper when you can. This will keep the toilet flushing consistently and will help prevent buildup and blockages.
- Flush twice if needed. If you’re worried about wasting water by flushing twice, think about the headache you’ll get from a clogged toilet. The extra flush is worth it sometimes.
- Install childproof locks. If you have small children, chances are they are drawn to the toilet and are mystified by flushing non water-soluble items down it.Since children are still learning the ins and outs of the world, they don’t often realize the damage they can do by flushing things like toys down the drain.
If your toilet is clogged, do not hesitate in calling the professionals. For the most part a clogged toilet is an easy and inexpensive fix.
Common Garbage Disposal Problems
Your garbage disposal gets a lot of use during the day, doing dishes and other clean up jobs. So when the garbage disposal is on the fritz it can cause an annoying disruption to your daily life. Our experts see the following reasons as the most common problems associated with garbage disposals:
- Inserting hard and difficult to grind materials such as bones into the machine. Your garbage disposal is really only designed to process soft organic material. So when something hard gets stuck in there, it’s easy for the disposal to become jammed.
- Improper installation is another main cause for garbage disposal problems. With A&A Plumbing you can always count on the job being done right the first time, but we are often called to jobs where we are fixing others’ mistakes.
- Drain cleaning
- Slab leak and below foundation repair
- Sump pumps
- Water heater installation and repair
- Water leak detection
- Water filtration systems
- gas line and sewer line repair
- Burst pipe repair
- Commercial plumbing
- Faucets, fixtures and sinks
- Tubs and baths
Read our reviews to see what our clients in New Braunfels are saying about our services.
for New Braunfels, TX
Kathlyn - New Braunfels, TX 78130
Will recommend to everyone
Tankless water heater conversion
David - New Braunfels, TX 78132
Kyle,Zack and Seth were an awesome team. They converted our how water tanks from the attic to a tankless water heater in a utility closet on the opposite side of the house with a new water softener as well. The installation was done the same day as the he quote was done; I never expected same day service for a project of this size. They arrived with everything they needed and methodically completed the work in the time promised. They made sure our hard wood floors and stairs were protected with a durable barrier pad before they began working. They were courteous and professional; taking time to answer questions and explain the process. I appreciated their honesty and ethics when they tested and adjusted our water pressure regulator instead of replacing it which saved us money. We are very satisfied with the workmanship and operation of the new system. Excellent work!
Colleen - New Braunfels, TX 78132
Kyle was very professional and friendly. He is an asset to your company.
Excellent service by Kyle.
Steve - New Braunfels, TX 78132
Incredible company with high quality and caring plumbers. Kyle was very thorough explaining everything to us and providing numerous options to chose from. He provided sound guidance without persuading us one way or another. Then he fully supported our decision.
Cared for our home with the service !
Katy - New Braunfels, TX 78132
The company worked in our issue same day! We were a new costume with a gas leak issue. David was so knowledgeable and helpful! He was a blessing to our family’s home issue that couldn’t be figured out until A&A plumbing came out to help us!
Cleared the kitchen sink clog.
Tankless water heater and water softener installation