See how much you can save on your next call with our exclusive online coupons.
No job is too big or too small in Alamo Heights for A&A Plumbing. For emergency services, water heater plumbing and everything in between, A&A Plumbing is your go-to for any plumbing problem.
A Working Sump Pump Always has you Covered
Whether or not you live in a low-lying area with lots of standing water, a sump pump can be a lifesaver in an emergency situation. Sump pumps work by pumping excess water away from your foundation to prevent basement flooding.
Almost every home in Texas with a cellar or basement will also have a sump pump. Many homeowners opt to have sump pumps only for emergency purposes. This means that the sump pump is not working constantly and has the opportunity to seize or malfunction in a time of emergency.
To make sure your sump pump is in good working order, take some time every now and again to dump enough water to trigger the motor in the pump. If the pump turns on, you can be assured that the pump is working and will properly pump water away from your home in a case of heavy rainfall. Ensuring your sump pump has a battery backup can also prevent flooding in your basement, as it will ensure the pump will work even when the power is out.
Choosing the Right Water Heater for Your Home
We use our water heaters on a daily basis. From showering to doing laundry and dishes, hot water is a luxury we should never have to worry about losing. When choosing a water heater, there are a couple options available to homeowners:
- Hot Water Tanks: The standard in water heaters, the tank holds water that is heated and then pumped through your home. The tanks will last 10-15 years and if they are well-maintained, you can expect not many repairs required throughout the years.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Gaining popularity, these heaters connect directly to your plumbing system. When hot water is requested from your taps, the heater will turn on, heat the water and send it up to the faucet. These systems are smaller and more efficient as they only turn on when needed.
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency services
- Slab leak and below foundation repair
- Burst pipe repair
- Gas and sewer line repair
- Clogged toilet repair
- Faucet, fixture and sink installation and repair
- Boiler installation and repair
- Shower and tub installation
- Water treatment installation
Check out our reviews to see what our customers in Alamo Heights think of us!
for Alamo Heights, TX
Great service, very easy
Jennifer - Alamo Heights, TX
Really enjoyed my first experience with A&A Plumbing. The entire process was seamless from the initial appointment request to the actual plumbing repair itself. Great communication and customer service throughout. I especially appreciated that they were able to fit me in for a same-day appointment. Thanks!
Tankless water heater
Slow drain and home checkup
Installed a new rheem 40 gallon gas 10 year warranty water heater
Installed a tankless water heater.